Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey all! Thanks to anyone who has viewed my new blog though at least one comment would have been nice :(, if you don't want to sign up to this site you could always just e-mail me :). Well any way here is the finished illustration to the line drawing I previously posted. I added the color in Corel Painter and did some other editing in Photoshop.






















Here is one other design I did for my Decorative Illustration class. The assignment was to create a self promotion image to be put on a t-shirt. I'd like to do fantasy work and fairies are awesome so that's what I went with. And below is how it would look on a t-shirt. This was all done is Photoshop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your final book image. Andrew couldn't believe you did it. hehe Good job!

Tora Stark said...

hola!
I say.

Tora Stark said...

Thanks for your comments Kira...I slept through class this week (which hasn't happened to me in years!!) but next week I will definitely be there. =)