Thursday, November 27, 2008

Here is yet another work for my digital portfolio class. It is definitely one of my favorite classes because we are basically free to do what ever we want just as long as we try to create the best work we can to go into our portfolio.
So this one is from the story about the mouse and the lion in which the lion spares the mouses life and in return the mouse frees the lion from human captors which is the part of the story I decided to illustrate. I scanned in a pencil sketch and then finished it in Corel Painter. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tora Stark said...

this turned out really nice! of course. I admire your skill at drawing animals!

I think maybe the ground looks a bit unfinished compared to the rest of the foreground. The background doesn't bother me at all, but I think the ground and grass could use a bit more definition. =)